Knowing that everyone is different and these are just our suggestions, we want you to have the best experience possible with your cleanse. Following these methods bellow are proven positive experiences for your cleanse and protect you from falling in to any unhealthy eating habits and cravings.
Before Your Cleanse
Before your detox (around 48 hours) we recommend you start by cutting out a few things and start drinking plenty of water. The more preparation, the more benefits you will experience. Trust us!
- Refined Sugar
- Animal Products
- Gluten/ Wheat
- Anything processed...
You don't have to do this alone, cleanse with friends! Just like working out, you just need a little motivation. We offer discounts 10% OFF to groups 3+, but delivery has to be made to the same location.
During Your Cleanse
Wohoo! your juice detox package has arrived! Here are some things to keep in mind to make your detox journey enjoyable:
- Step One - H2O
- Hydration is key! The first major rule to detoxing and moving those toxins out of your system. First thing when you wake up drink a cup of warm water with lemon to get your system going.
- Step Two - Bottoms Up!
- Drink your juices in the ordered they are labeled, around every two hours. Think of them as your meal replacements. Drinking herbal non-caffeinated green tea throughout the day between juices is ok.
- Step Three - Sleep = Beauty
- Get plenty of rest. It's normal to feel a bit tired. Don't worry, this is just your body detoxing. Don't go hard on your workout routine - try a light walk or stretch as an alternative.
- Step Four - TLC
- This is the time to spoil yourself with a moroccan bath. Exfoliation will help open up your pores, stimulate your lymph and circulatory systems and shed dead skin. Your skin is the largest organ of your body and will be detoxing during your cleanse too. Also schedule a massage, facial, mani & pedicure, etc.
- Step Five - Eliminate
- Drink a herbal laxative tea that can be found in almost any pharmacy, it is a safe way to flush out waste and toxins. Unfortunately the nearest place you can receive a clonic is in Dubai. Let us know if that changes!
After Your Cleanse
Congratulations! You completed your juice cleanse, but wait its not over yet... coming off the cleanse is just as important as the cleanse itself. So hold off on that brunch date. The cleaner and simpler you keep your system, the better you'll feel. The next few days are known as "breaking the cleanse." The best way to break your cleanse is to eat foods the same way you did preparing for it. For the few days, focus on consuming raw fruits and raw/steamed veggies, avoiding dairy, meat and gluten products. Include additional juices and low sodium vegetable broth. After a few days you can start to reintroduce meat and dairy products- just take it slow.
Enjoy the Benefits!
While we can't guarantee your results, we find that many people who do our juice detox experience any or all of the following results:
- Increased Energy
- Clearer Skin
- Reduced Cravings
- Emotional Balance
- Bright Eyes
- A Sense of Inner Calm
- Superb Digestive
- Weight Loss
- Mental Clarity
- Happy Feelings
ARE YOU READY TO FEEL THE DIFFERENCE?
ORDER YOUR CLEANSE TODAY!